
Do you know me ?
I was the one
who walked with you in your lonely days
Do you know me?
I was the silent listener
when you wanted to talk
Do you know me?
I was those invisible hands
which reached across miles and miles
To wipe your tears
Do you know me ?
I was the silent follower
Following you everywhere
Do you know me?
I was those tears
I was those prayers
I was those unsaid words
I was the heart which cried for you...
I was the one
who walked with you in your lonely days
Do you know me?
I was the silent listener
when you wanted to talk
Do you know me?
I was those invisible hands
which reached across miles and miles
To wipe your tears
Do you know me ?
I was the silent follower
Following you everywhere
Do you know me?
I was those tears
I was those prayers
I was those unsaid words
I was the heart which cried for you...
2 comments:
I was those invisible hands
which reached across miles and miles
To wipe your tears
Do you know me ?
Nice post....
Thanks...
I dont know how much you could read from the words...But I believe u got it right :)
Post a Comment