Its the title of a movie which made me laugh n cry...in wiki, I read tat its 'the best good bye ever'
I felt its absolutely right..
If I see such movies, it becomes so close to my heart and I keep weaving my thoughts around it ..Seeing it again and again doesnt bore me ...
The best scene in this movie is when Amar(Vinay Pathak) proposes Neha(Neha Dhupia)(Check out the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHHIllaBqJQ
I know most of you would have watched it..Well, I am watching it again n again from the last 2 hrs ( :P )
The silence speaks volumes in that scene. ..who said that we need words to express our feelings ? Arent they felt beyond words ??
And after I finished watching this movie, I was thinking wad will be my 10 wishes...I had a big list as usual..From unsaid words to unshared love....I am not afraid of death.But there is one question , if I don't get a chance to say 'Do svidaniya !!', then ?? (I guess,tat situation is a little horrifying !!!!!! )
2 comments:
haven't seen the movie ..
will try to see for sure.
thanks for the informations!!
Hope you will enjoy the movie :)
Post a Comment