Sunday, 16 October 2011

Birthday Thoughts

Its going to be my birthday next month and I will be completing 1 year in Kerala..
It seems like a short year, 365 days got over faster..TVM life had been blessed with friends..more friends and more friends..movies ...more movies...peace and lot of peace..
About Birthday....
A birthday means different things to all, including that person.
 I will get 1 more year added to my age, adding to the fears of my parents' plans on my wedding. and I get 1 more year reduced from my life and 1 year nearer to my plan to have a world tour at 30 yr completion. I shall be less considered as a kid and more considered as an adult.(Even when my family feel that I am becoming kiddish n careless as age goes up). All my friends feel that I lost 1 year in getting serious about my marriage plans. Well..No commentss..Careerwise, one year will add up my work experience in years and I can look for a better role and  be a little closer my goals. 
 Every birthday , I wish for something better like everyone. And were they different from the passed year? To a great extend, they have been. I was lucky to make friends, see places, learn new lessons..I too got blessings from almighty like every being on the face of the earth.
This year I am hoping to start a life, start something  for me, progress in what I have started, and yes, to reduce more. I want to start something which will bring a meaning to my life..a meaning to the years gone and passing years and forthcoming years.. I have some ideas...will share if I could start them atleast..
Please wish me luck !!
Life, with all its flaws is still making me wonder.. and will keep on surprising me with its sparkling colors!!
I pray, please God, please keep me madly in love with life forever!!!

No comments: