Friday, 22 July 2011

I learned....

I had a hectic month and it has been enlightening so far. One of the toughest months I ever had, professionally and personally. So many of my views were questioned, opposed and even got bashed completely at times. Those are the times, when we actually know what we are.


I tried to back out when I knew I should not be that naïve. I was too bold when I knew I should not be that bold.

I heard stories which did not have happy endings. I listened to them; felt if I could offer a helping hand. But it seemed like they never needed help. They just needed to be acknowledged, then to be forgotten like the stories we hear and then don’t ever show them sympathy. I was amazed at the courage.

I heard people uttering complete nonsense and get emotional. Where logically no elements of reality existed, they were happy being emotionally dreamy.

My ego was bashed and was crushed utter bigger egos. I could feel losing the ground most of the times. I could not understand the answer to the question “Why ME”. I thought of running away most times. But I wanted to run away from my own thoughts which were not possible. Exception was that I could not find enough time to frame more questions and confuse my mind. So I was happy. More questions, more confusions!! I just realized that there is nothing called as ‘last hope’; it’s just ‘hope’. When you have “hope” left with you, you never lose ground. When you actually don’t lose ground that definitely means your clearer side of ego is still with you. You can definitely move on.

Past 4 weeks made me learn so many things, strangers who came in to my daily life brought lessons; the new lessons transformed the role people play in life.. Many transformations!!

Just wanted to share these with you –

I understood happiness need not come from the defined set of rules. You can be happy when you actually bow down, and people start respecting you for that.

I understood, people are difficult to read. The iced faces can never mean a thing.

I understood, anger can bring rain of fire to you and to all around you.

I learned I can disagree; still I can be in good terms with people.

I saw, nobody is too bad to be friends with

I saw again, people can be made friends with a smile

I learned, I can listen and still keep myself strong enough not to feel sympathized

I understood, my life’s experiences are yet to be filled with all flavors

I understood, dreams do vanish in the morning. But still they are beautiful.

I met innocent people.

I understood, anger cannot be cooled with anger. A little bit of bowing down, can earn you more respect from people.

I understood, some tears can create beautiful happy memories.

So on…

Most importantly I realized, I have still not finished breathing to start crying over my miseries!!

No comments: