As you grow old, days pass, seasons pass..u tend to look back and see what was happening all through life.
I havent grown that old to look back, but old enough to have some experiences. So what I am trying to say is that looking back at my life is not without some results. So here is a thread of my thoughts I had while coming home from office..
Somethings come back to me as dreams and some things make me smile. It feels as though things were all happening for good...from my schooling..college...friends...
one thing led to another ..n here I am today. I am actually proud.
The journey had its own ups and downs though.
Many are very close to me ..They call me up anytime. Just to say I miss you...or to tell me a good news...Or just drop a message to say Hi... They are the treasures I have gathered so far with these yrs.They are the ones who always made me believe life is good..
I was always with good people and have always felt God's hands when I was in crisis.
So far life has made me really bold that some people are in a way afraid to approach me with their old attittudes when I had thought that I will have problems in facing them :P ...Its good to know that at least some are scared of me ;).. It has made me so soft that I can see people n friends coming to me naturally...
I think somewhere I had stopped differentiating about all these..Now I just see each day, no judgements n no regrets...as simple as that..
I weigh both sides and all times happiness weighed more. My mom says I should always be thankful for these wonderful things/people in my life and forget about the hurts/people who r not with me anymore.
I say, each day I am thankful. The happiness is so much that I am not able to keep any negative things with me. Nothing/none hurts me or leaves me hurt for long.
I feel more like I am only responsible for my happiness or sadness. So that makes my route to happiness simpler..
A good tip to face sadness ?Nowadays everything I experience, I try to see the way I react to them after a few years..So a smile comes to me involuntarily. That instant I am away from any sadness or stress. Try tat..it works a lot :)
I am learning to live life the way I want, long after living a life struggling for perfection.
The madness in me drives me to catch all opportunities life offers me...friends, job, fun, some time with kids, some selfless work, some charity work...I am doing all...And I am just happy for each day ..there is no perfection ...no ego...no sadness clinging on to me for long..its just always a sunny day here..
I am not sure whether its the maturity or the immaturity..madness or sensibility...boldness or feminism..bad image or good image..I have stopped caring about all that now. I just know that I have so many things to do, so many things to be happy about and I am just feeling it fully...
Gnite !!
No comments:
Post a Comment