Day 5 was yesday...Checked weight again...was happy to find that I m sharp 0.5 Kgs less than my weight on Day 1. Good achievement after 3 days of starvation and two treats where I could not be under any diet..
But if I look back, I had an awesome week...was too busy working for 11-12 hrs in offc everyday from 3 weeks...n surely its not going to change..But never felt that I will enjoy work this much..
Except the fact that I have to regualarise extra hours, I am enjoying the fatigue by end of day..Feels like I got something to look forward to...
Am I getting a lil crazy? or on the road to become a workaholic?? who cares na ;)
Day 6@Home
Yes... I am at home and this is where my diet plans falter a lot :(
Cannot check my weight as well nw.. :( ... Hope I will not put on a lot... I dnt want to.. I dnt want to.. :(
Will give u an update on thursay..till then ...its family time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment