Sunday, 15 August 2010

Happy Independence Day!!

Today, I want to write a lot about my country...our country India..
I am not a proclaimed patriotic kind...But I truly am Proud to be an Indian..
I love the country who gave birth to heroes and always welcomed visitors..Then slowly made them part of it just by love...I love the country who nourished a culture from centuries and centuries...A culture which is formed from the true goodies of the world, rooted in eternal peace, selflessness, simplicity and truth..The land which gave birth to a Mahatma in the kaliyug who became the epitome of truth...I bow towards the spirit n souls of the hundreds of thousands who were sacrificed in the struggle for Independence..I bow towards the country which is one of its kind ...My land, my mother where language is not a barrier, color is not a barrier, religion is not a barrier..This is my country...I would like to born here again and again...Happy Independence Day!!

No comments: