Today my company finally gave away the appraisal...It was better than I expected. However the floor had an air full of tension, stress , despair ...
I was not happy either..then was planning to switch, go for higher studies, defying the social norms n just quit..and had a highly motivating talk with a friend...All did sound good, but not sure about taking an uncalculated risk!!
I just wish this spark dont vanish like one of my new year confessions :P
But there is still the question which popped up from the shadow with the thoughts-- what do I want in life ? What is that one thing for which you can sacrifice anything and go to any extend?
I am already late...when will I find my answer? Is that only me who is confused ?
2 comments:
i was expecting this update on your blog :) read this post again and again when you feel you are diverting from the focus. jot down everything that you want to do - short term and long term goals. as they say, writing down everything is the first step in going ahead to achieve your goals. good luck! keep the drive going and ensure the ball is not dropped in between.
Thanks Soumya... I hav saved that chat with you coz I am sure I may need it again :)
Post a Comment