
We read, write , speak endlessly about friendship...the divinity of it, charisma of ur friends etc etc...
Do u think friends are like seasons ?( Thanks to Vaisakh's status message..I m copying it here :) ) ....
Have u ever felt that some promises are not kept??
Can you be 100% sure that u never doubted ur friend's words and advices ??
Is friendship really friendship in all cases or just a way of conveniently asking for favors and sidetracking for convenience later ?
Or the feeling behind friendships is also degrading ?
4 comments:
Friendship .. it is depends upon the minds of friends...
Mindsets also change right ?...our mindset is subjected to frequent changes I feel...and very few people remain the same after going through the tides of life...You cant blame them completely... I find comfort in the excuse that may be its the rule of life
Why my friend?? Are u loosing ur confidence in frinedship??
There are times when every trust is questioned and shaken right priya ? :)
Post a Comment