Saturday, 7 November 2009

Today is my birthday ..


Today I celebrated my birthday and it was fantastic ...

I cut the cake (Black Forest ) yummyyyyy...(look at the photo)
I got gifts ...awesome...they are the best ..somethings which I wanted for a long time
So many people wished me a good year n long life n joys n a lot more...
I went to temple and felt being rejuvenated...

Today was gr8 day... n thanks to ayshu n indu, I really wonder where they kept the cake n gifts hidden from my eyes : )..a very special thanks to ayshu , she made my day so memorable and really cheerful...I wudnt have done it so good without her..

There were some wishes which didnt come like last year ...but no regrets !!.. I m content today...full of fun,peace n a gr8 feel of belonging to people who love me without any masks...or demands...

Here I belong,among lots of caring hands ...

I make my wish to be with my friends and fill my life with a lot of fun and optimism..and make each day , each moment more memorable ...
Most importantly " to live in the present moment !!"

2 comments:

VEERU said...

where's the party tonight ??
Happy Birth Day to my unknown friend !!!

SimplyMe said...

:) ... its all over yesday...thanks for the wishes