Thursday, 26 November 2009

Change in the air :)

I decided that I wont be writing any more weepy stories in my blog..
I am never portrayed as a weepy bug in my life, however my diaries were always too melodious. I feel I shud see more optimistic side of my life and my words( I am very much sure about it after reading this article by Chriz ;) )...
When I think about the best things in my life first and foremost will be my friends, second my travel and third dreams ... May be my journeys( rather wanderings : P ) will be a good topic to start with..

So I am trying to shed my emotional, negative side and trying to write something readable...As always, I will be very glad if I can see ( or may be feel ) that I have spread some smiles..
Its worth giving a try I feel ...

Please do give me ur suggestions and criticisms openheartedly... Here I am, waiting to take comments and eager to improve :)

1 comment:

VEERU said...

wish you and your family a very happy new year !!