Priya…
Well, I know her since 2002, when I joined for my B.Tech Course. But we started knowing each other better in 2006 ...during the final year and then during our first days in Bangalore.
What made us gel well ?? Well, simple reason tat we both were/are half cracks : P…
We are different in a lot of ways…but rather than forcing each other, I feel we both respect each other’s space n thinking….whether same or different…
We used to get same crazy ideas n most of the time we could read each other pretty well..
Funniest thing is both of us are equally childish n matured…. exchange the roles from a childish to a matured attitude most of the time …
Some situations had been common between us at different point of time…
Like….
First time wen I spoke to her , the topic was homesickness…She was cryin etc etc…
I think I acted like a “big bro” kind tat time : P … But nowadays I feel we have exchanged the roles ..hehehe..I cry n she consoles….
When we came to Bangalore, I still remember that we used to talk for hours n hours a day
..We used to call so often that Priya’s colleagues had ended up assuming that she has a boyfriend :-P …. Now people in my new team believe that I have a boyfriend : P … U know the reason ..dont u ?? Roles change!!!
The topic we discuss always range from literature , philosophy , religion, technology ….films, magazines….every aspect of our lives, changes we see…..changes we accept..which all things we should resist….our poems, writeups…everything…
The greatest thing is we have such a gr8 frequency match..so we never needed many words/questions to express or to understand what we felt. In her company I never felt stupid/ashamed about any of my thoughts or feelings…I am always sure that she will know what I feel beyond the words I utter ….
There were great many nights , wen we sat together discussing about deeper meaning of lyrics of songs, books , our love for nature , dreams ….till 2 or 3 am we’l be chatting…listening..Discussing ..making decisions….sometimes just go on dreaming like being among clouds , about clouds..about the beggar I/she saw on street…each new things we saw in our day today lives... ( Don’t be surprised, we used to do it ...) We enjoyed the activity so called ‘loud thinking/dreaming”.
These years , whatever changes we had in our lives, been always good… U can say “we grew together through our own experiences/thoughts “
Ayshu used to make fun coz our discussion used to become loud when everyone sleeps at 11-12 pm..and when somebody (Mostly Ayshu coz she’l be awake ) overhears, they will end up saying nothing other than “ These two are completely mad ”
Priya has a great sense of humor which can keep any group entertained and her target was Indu…later, coz of Ayshu’s ‘Great’ comments , the target was moved to Ayshu…I used to be a good listener…But she is one of those people who can understand my real face/feeling under my facial expression…
Priya has taught me so much in life…
Priya is the one who made me realize that distance or lack of a call cannot break a friendship….And whenever I was in UK , most of the time when I feel down , somehow I used to receive her mail with just two words in it ‘ hi dee ‘ or ‘da busy ?” …She knew the value of those two words..She knew how much I will welcome it….
She taught me wads called selflessness in friendship…she helped me to forgive people..She has been helping me to fight my confusions n problems..
She is always patient with me n my worries…
She never asked me to follow her advice…she always gave me directions to move forward …She never fought with me for not following her advice…or never bugged me with the question Why….
So always I could count on her on anything at any point of time….
Then there are so many more things about her …If I write everything down, I will end up writing 40-50 pages at least …
Now she is going to start her life … I wish her all the best n a lot of happiness around …
It has been always a blessing to have you around….It will always be …
No comments:
Post a Comment