Sunday, 21 June 2009

Ess aka Remya

Remya…or Ess..
Other than the similarity in our names, we belong to two different categories of humans :) …but we always gel well…..
Remya, the first n foremost thing u notice about her , will be her smile..I know her from 2002, She used to be my roommate…She was the last one to enter the room in the hostel..We three were waiting to see her( 4 were in a room). When she came in, she had a big round bindi of sandalwood paste on her forehead, her duppatta was neatly done with a clip..She was very serious…then at a high speed , it melted..she was the one who introduced us with all the norms n places in tat ashram…Later we realized that she is more bubbly n active than she seemed to be in the first place…
She is my first Christmas friend…She gave me a diary with Meroon bind..I believe it was a matrubhoomi diary…we used to have fun..Then we had fought one day…Never talked to each other, for many months followed, for some reason which seems very silly when I look back now.. But then again, somebody brought us together and she became dear to me again..
She used to come to my room in hostel from her flat , just to enjoy our anthaksharies …She can make u smile with some very innocent remarks … Me Priya etc used to wait for her so that the blast is 100% …She was my partner in bunking Friday afternoon sessions, to go home…or rather I can say I used to brainwash her to do this : )…
Then she was always in my company to enter the classroom only by 9.30 evenwhen it regularly starts at 8.30…with a big broad smile while calling out “Misssss”
There are many more naughty things we have done together..Not very naughty as per the standards, may be...But we used to enjoy all those times…Even now whenever we r together we can feel the change in energy …..Good Old times!!!
I am very proud to say that very few people have seen her the way I did…I don’t really know how many understands the maturity she had behind her childish acts..
She is very different from Priya…When I have a very matured talk with Priya, with Ess it was more like I was/am dominating most of the time… I used to advise, scold etc etc..Sometimes it made me feel that she is my younger sister…May be it is like that even now…She empathises a lot for me. Sometimes she had shed more tears for my problems than myself…
Priya n I , we are very matured n grown ups before her even now…I respect her innocence….She is one of those people who never keep something in the corner of their heart n talk….
She is very sweet…One of the very sweetest n noblest persons….Very sensitive n emotional…I can assure you one thing, if you want to understand what she is, she has to allow you do so…Else you will just see someone else, not the actual her…I guess I am one of those blessed ones… :)
If you ask me about her then the first word will be ‘Bubbly…she is always bubbling with energy’

Then she follows diet for 2 days , n eat biriyani n burger etc on third day ( Well, priya told me tat she has stopped eating high calorie stuff…hmmm….I doubt :P )
One secret I can share here, whenever she feels bad for me, I melt :)
….She is good singer, very active n smart, crazy for Hindi , patriotic and ardent fan of Kendriya Vidyalaya, a big time kathi…lots n lots like tat… She has taught me to keep faith, be optimistic…

Slightest change in my character or approach , I know it will hurt her ….. So I care a lot …I can always pamper her :) like my sis , hug her like a friend ,console her like an elder….lots n lots…. She is also going to the next stage of a girl’s life….I wish her the best
I will always be there ….always….

No comments: