Wednesday, 20 May 2009

I

How do u react to a thought that u may nt be here tomorro....

Will u be missed ?
Will ur ash stay in the air for long?
Will you be remembered coz u had a nice smile ?
Will you be remembered coz u had a gr8 lot of friends ?

Just think, my friend, what will happen if u just leave this place ?

How long will u be remembered?
How long tears for you will last ?
How long will u be in the air as just dust...
How long , my friend, how long?

Isnt it true that-
The drama will continue
Everything will go on as usual...
Nothing will change
Coz everything has a replacement...aint it?

Then why we are here till now....
Wad is the gr8 'I' word mean?
Why I should be egoistic...

I am just, but a pile of ash
I am just, but a tear shed n disappeared
I am nothing but a slowly forgotten memory...
I am none who must exist...

No comments: