note :Edited since the author is trying to take it up as one of the jokes of life: D(oops...hope my mom never sees this :P )
Recently a new word added to my dictionary and some dialogues I heard w.r.t. tat "Marriage...Marriage ...Marriage...u crossed the age for marriage...u look like a fat aunt...u need to reduce n do facial You have to be mature,coz u have to get married soon" ..oh ..
I ran towards the mirror n looked ...all i cud see was a big figure with under-grown brain( I never knew I have to stop watching cartoon channel one day : ( ..) No Amma, NOOOO...
Then,I imagined myself wearing 2-3 kgs of gold(i know my dad is will hav bankruptcy after tat), lots of jasmine flowers , with lots of artificial hair(knee length hair is still a must u know, no matter whether its artificial or real : P) ...Oh my God!!
I know some of my cousins got married just for tat sake..can u believe ?? ....They were like kiran bedi/phoolandevi b4 marriage ,then became maduri dixit/sridevi after fixing marriage, in the following months they became walking gold mines n sindoor factories...after 1 year , they r retired from this show business behind the shadow of non-stop crying kids or the moochwala husband ....(No more kiran bedi/phoolan devi/maduri..may be more like a rabri) ... Even my mom feels that I would become mature like my cousins :D...
Well, wads all this marriage stuff about??
Is that just a sacred thread that must keep you bonded with somebody ?I wish its not.It should be the union of two people to a lifelong friendship n love, then everything will fall in place even without slightest acknowledgement...
Wadever dude, it gives me a headache seeing myself there :) ....But my friend remya says "cool down" ...well,lets see ....
No comments:
Post a Comment