Sunday, 22 March 2009

Few sparks - still in or died out

These are some of the thoughts which made me stop n think, then slowly smile at times...They touched my heart at times, they made me sense anger n some times it left me laughing at our vanity n stupidity... I am pondering over them even now, but some died out soon after they were born!!!

About love :
My roomie said " We fall for someone, decide to love someone or marry someone at that point when we feel that we can never let that someone become somebody else's"

I read somewhere " If I am truly in love, then I dont hav to write paragraphs to show that I love her"

"Love is a feeling which doesnt hav any end ...its a great feeling "

No matter the distance or the arguments, we are always connected coz we share the same sky n air and we see the same sun every morning"

"I love him more than anything even then I know he loves me more than I love him"

In US :
In one super market, one sales lady addressed my friend as ' that black lady', I am so surprised to see people still addressing others by their skin color..Are we goin to change , ever ??

About gender :

Girls are not privileged to work with a guys' group without any rumors or gossips ??
I cant digest this please...

About marriage :

Girls should get married before 24-25 coz the society says so ..( my comment : wad the #### )

Marriage is the only big thing in life ( my comment : No comments , wad is left to say nw gals !! )

About Life :

99% of our life depends on all those short moments when we say a 'yes' or 'no'

Life stops when you feel that you are bound to obey only the rules of society , not your intuition.

None can be more guilty than the person who lives in the past, worrying about future and forgetting the present.

Forgiving oneself is the toughest decision...

About Smile :

Smile keeps away worries, keeps others around you smiling , gives all answers when you dont want to answer n gud for ur face muscles : )

No comments: