This hour I should be working on a official presentation which I need tomorrow. But suddenly something has suddenly blocked my senses...n I just feel like having a talk...U see, yet again, my contact list seems empty...100+ friends in FB , friends online...200+ contacts in my mobile....n some very good circle of friends too... But still, I am not able to find anyone to talk to.. This feeling comes to me quite often these days..seems like I am living in some alienated world with no contacts with anyone whom I know of. Some tears cud have made me better in the past. Somehow they have alienated me from a Long time. Even if I wanna cry out loud, they just don't come...Not even sleep.. Years do take out our habits whether they replace them with better ones or not!!
I feel these moments occur when reality strikes n I am temporarily out of my glass dream world.. Feels lost at those times... weightless , lost...
Bitter truth, you have no choice but to move on... there will be state when you actually dont even own a chat list where atleast a person is online!! Beware ppl...it will happen..Priorities change n people do disappear from our lives..Nothing n none to blame... N no offense meant to anyone.. Its life n life asks us to move along with it..so everybody should move on..I know i find reasons to b busy n to be so involved that i wont get time to think..
Its like u r standing in the middle of a fast moving crowd..no friends or foes among them..
And m worried..at some point u start seeing a life without friends coz they just keep moving out so fast n so often..
But ...again...human nature... You learn to be alone n find a reason to be happy abt it...You move on..No friends or foes..just u alone..
No comments:
Post a Comment