Friday, 5 March 2010

My love quotes !!


If perfection is what I was looking for, I’d never have chosen you
If perfection is what you were after, then you’d never have chosen me too --
It’s the imperfections that made us one. I know it well. Do you?

I may be the last one you will ever choose. But you have always been my first!!

It was always very difficult to accept you. But rejection came so easily and naturally!!

I loved you just like the love in fairy tales – for living together happily forever and ever. You left me, but I could never leave my dreams. They never shattered. I am still living with you “The Dream”, happily ever after!!

It is my blessing that I met you. I knew that moment that my destiny is going to be rewritten with your love and only with your love. I knew, coz in your eyes I saw the love that can erase any darkness in my life. Only in your eyes I saw, my birth, my death and beyond!!

Your love is going to fill my life. And it’s overflowing with joy. I am worried whether my life is enough to repay you!!

You are so much in my life. Everything I see , seems to remind me of you. Then even the silliest thing seems so beautiful. When I say this, you always say “You are so silly”. Can I lend you my eyes to you so that you see what I say!!

It would be impossible to live without you. Even seconds waiting for you appear like years. I wonder, where I was wasting my time in all my years!!

It’s still raining. I guess even the sky knows that I am alone!!

When you were there, my heart never knew any pain. Now, you are gone, my heart is bleeding each moment. But still, it never said “I hate you” and it still says “I love you”!!

Life would have been easy if you had never come into my life. But it would have been missed an opportunity to rise to divinity!!

Background: Today I got an hour...And I scribbled few stuff...Seeing the yellow flowers outside I was writing about an emotion, definition of which I am yet to understand!!

2 comments:

karthik said...

When I want to be perfect , I shouldbe an imperfect first,

Lovely quotes from you..

Good to see it.

SimplyMe said...

thanks for ur comment