
I am a leaf
Confused and lost
Dancing like a puppet
In the crazy hands of wind
I was born to a branch
Nourished, cared and loved by my father
Growing and strengthening each day..
Then one day came, the destined day
When I had to leave home
I knew I have to leave
Still the pain of departing is always unbearable
My foot was detached..
Then I went down...a free fall
I could see the scar I left on my father
I wanted to go back
Comfort him with my love
But I never will, I know.
It will be a new journey
From a stable, secure home
To going with the whims and fancies of crazy winds
Life will never be an easy game for me
I am afraid
Afraid of the days to come
Afraid of my loneliness
Afraid of my unpredictability
Afraid of the my today and tomorrow
I am a leaf
Confused and lost
Dancing like a puppet
In the crazy hands of wind
I am a leaf..................